2Face Idibia Reveals The Happiest Day In His Life




Nigerian music legend, 2Face Idibia in a visit with Saturday Beats has portrayed the most joyful day of his life as the first occasion when he heard his melody on radio. 

2Face Idibia said; 

"The most joyful day of my life was the first occasion when I heard my tune on the radio. The first occasion when I heard my tune on the radio, it resembled a Christmas feeling for me. The saddest day of my life, be that as it may, was the point at which I lost my dad." 

On his yearly show, Buckwyld 'n' Breathless, the vocalist said; 

"For me, Buckwyld 'n' Breathless is a total excitement bundle which would incorporate music, drama and film. This year, we have a message we truly need to sharpen general society about and that is the intensity of unity and that is the reason we labeled it as the Power of One. 

"It would even now center around music and fun yet in the middle of, we would have a genuine discussion." 

2Face Idibia likewise revealed that he was anticipating having the capacity to boast about Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt and different places in Nigeria as being as intriguing as Miami.

Comments