Prophet TB Joshua is my Boy – Ghanaian Witch Doctor Kwaku Bonsam reveals




Akomadan-Afrancho based obsession cleric Nana Kwaku Bonsam claims the author of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) Prophet TB Joshua is his kid. 

As per him, he has on incalculable events upheld the righteous man to perform marvels in his congregation in faraway Nigeria showing that he is one of more than 1,700 ministers he helps. 

"More than 1,700 ministers thus called righteous men from various parts of Africa have moved toward me, looking for forces to perform supernatural occurrences, including Prophet T.B Joshua from Nigeria. He is my kid. I provoke him to turn out and deny this. Aside from the ministers, numerous conspicuous businessmen and praised church organizers in Africa visit my sanctum for my administrations and on the off chance that they deny, I am will name them."

Comments